Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome Message to My Users

Welcome New Friend,


Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog. This should be an exciting journey and I am happy you are here. I know it is a tough time to be home and unemployed. I understand your frustration, as I am in the same position at this time. So I decided why not write about it and let others know what ideas to change the situation. 


In 2010, my mom stumbled upon a website that she thought would be perfect for me. It was a virtual job site community that connected employers (clients) to prospective employees (contractors). I loved the concept, since you can only get out of it what you put into it. This saved me, helped me earn (legitimately) extra income while I was at home. No stuffing, no offers, no scams. I must admit that there is dedication required and you have to put the time initially. Though in the long run it pays off, trust me. I took on part-time as I had another job at the time, therefore it allowed me to dabble. All you need is reliable tools and attitude.

Of course I was skeptical at first however, I decided really nothing to lose especially since it was free to join. This is what my blog is about, offering advice, ideas and how I came to this point 2 years later and what I have learnt. I do enjoy working from home, learning new programs and learning how to handle employers. It actually helped me in my offline job search. 


Please don't hesitate to comment or contact me with any questions that you may have. I just want to share my knowledge and hopeful help you get started. 


Welcome Once again and Feel free to share!